These doors form an important part of your building management system. It is the first impression that a person has of your premises. They perform tasks including; access, security and help control the air movement in your building.
Auto doors have a recommended service period of 3 months and are required to be tested as part of the 12A BWof programe.
All Door Services have been servicing auto doors for over 15 years and have gained extensive knowledge of avaliable products and what works best in any application.
We would be pleased to offer information and assistance in helping you maintain your exisitng or choosing your next auto door unit.
Auto door units are avaliable as full units or upgrade kits. We are also able to supply a full range of spare parts including some we make ourselves.
A typical unit would include:
- Electronic controller
- Motor with locking for increased security
- Security interface board for ease of connection to your business
- 2x actuation sensors
- Safety beams or presence sensors for peoples safety
- Toothed rubber belt for quite operation
- The units are avaliable with either mill, anodised or powerdercoat aluminium finsh
- Framed aluminium, timber or frameless glass doors are able to be used
- Biparting, Single Sliding or Side Stacking units are also avaliable